What is Cryozet?
Transdermal Delivery Route
Effect of Electroporation
Medicacl Skin Care
"Medical Treatment + Skin Care"
What is Ionzyme?
Functions of Iontophoresis
Ionzyme vs. Ionto
Inoto & Ionzyme Clip
Iontophoresis treatment Vs. Ionzyme treatment
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly using cleansing lotion and cleansing foam.
2. Apply a reagent (1.5ml) that matches the skin type all over the face.
3. Put dry cotton sheets over the hairline and both sides of the chin, and cover the face with wet gauze. Apply conductive gel all over the face.
4. After nipping the wet cotton sheets on the hairline and chin with ionzyme clips, start the ionzyme function.
(Be careful not to have Ionzyme clips directly touch the face.)
5. Get rid of the gauze, and gently wipe off the ion gel. (you can use neutralizer)
6. Operate iontophoresis using a transparent serum or ultrasound gel that fits the skin type.
7. After applying the ionto solution all over the face, place some dry cotton sheets over the hairline and both sides of the chin. Cover the face with a wet gauze and apply a ionto solution that matches the skin type.
Ionto C: whitening, pigmentation control
Ionto V: elasticity, regeneration
Ionto P: anti-aging, moisturizing
8. After applying the conductive gel all over the gauze, nip the hairline and chin with ionzyme clips, and operate the ionzyme function. (10 min)
9. After the ionzyme function, get rid of the ionzyme clips, apply modeling on the gauze and wait 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Remove the modeling, and finish up with skin products, sunscreen, and BB Cream.
* If it’s the Ionzyme that uses the Ionzyme clips, it is normal to not have electrical stimuli because the electrity disperses in four directions with the Ionto clip. Therefore, do not raise the level excessively during the treatment because the client does not feel a stimulus.